For the 2015 bee season I am working on the following pricing for my bee removal services:
- Free in the local area, but I reserve the right to make a mileage charge (40p per mile) for swarms more than 15 miles from Canterbury.
- £10 deposit per trap, returned when the trap is collected later in the year.
- Trap keeper checks the trap periodically – visual inspection from a distance – for flying bees
Cutouts – typically based on the following, however every job is different and the quote may vary based on circumstances.
- £50 per hour (minimum of 3 hours, typically 3 to 6 hours)
- £50 surcharge for ladder work above single story (12ft)
- Mileage charge (40p per mile) for jobs more than 15 miles from Canterbury.